Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week- 36-18

Last week's results reminded me of the night I lost my virginity. I started out like a rock star. I was the king of the world. Everything I was doing was working and I could do no wrong. Of course, at the end of the night, I was curled up into the fetal position crying like a little baby.

The disappointing home stretch last week won't deter me from making my picks this week. Let's see if I can stay strong like bull throughout.


Ball St. @ Miami(OH)
Temple @ Kent St.
Central Michigan @ Northern Illinois
Buffalo @ Akron
Virginia Tech @ Miami(FL)
Wyoming @ UNLV
Cincinnati @ Louisville
Indiana @ Penn St.
Ohio St. @ Illinois
Rutgers @ South Florida
Northwestern @ Michigan
Duke @ Clemson
Notre Dame @ Navy
Purdue @ Iowa
Texas @ Kansas
Georgia @ Auburn
Middle Tennessee @ Western Kentucky
New Mexico @ Colorado St.
UL-Monroe @ Ole Miss
Toledo @ Western Michigan
Utah St. @ Louisiana Tech
East Carolina @ Southern Miss
UAB @ Tulane
South Carolina @ Florida
North Carolina @ Maryland
BYU @ Air Force
Wake Forest @ NC State
California @ Oregon St.
Minnesota @ Wisconsin
Arizona @ Oregon
Nebraska @ Kansas St.
UL-Lafayette @ Florida Atlantic
Texas A&M @ Baylor
San Jose St. @ Nevada
UCF @ Marshall
Boise St. @ Idaho
New Mexico St. @ Fresno St.
Washington St. @ Arizona St.
Missouri @ Iowa St.
USC @ Stanford
Connecticut @ Syracuse
Mississippi St. @ Alabama
Utah @ San Diego St.
Oklahoma St. @ Colorado
Boston College @ Florida St.
Troy @ LSU
Tulsa @ Houston
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky
SMU @ UTEP
UCLA @ Washington


Upset Alerts

Oregon St. over California - I mainly picked this one because I want the Beavers to win out and take the PAC-10 title. I'd like to see USC bitch about not making the national championship without winning their pitiful conference.

Baylor over Texas A&M - The Aggies are a horrible football team, and Robert Griffin and Baylor are on the come up. I look for Art Briles to coach the Bears to their biggest victory in a long while.

Rutgers over South Florida - Rutgers finally looks to be clicking. This is bad news for a struggling South Florida team.

Michigan over Northwestern - The Wolverines are coming off a pretty big win in Minneapolis. Also, I don't care how bad Michigan is, there's no way Northwestern should be able to walk into the Big House and win.

No comments: