Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week - 37-13

What can I say? I'm a beast when it comes to these here picks! If I didn't love college football, I would be on the first flight to Vegas to place my bets right now. The only upset pick I missed last week was Michigan over Northwestern. I guess that's what I get for going with Lil' Blue.

Here's this week's edition of my dominance.



Northern Illinois @ Kent St.
Ball St. @ Central Michigan
Miami(FL) @ Georgia Tech
Buffalo @ Bowling Green
Miami(OH) @ Toledo
Fresno St. @ San Jose St.
Michigan @ Ohio St.
NC State @ North Carolina
West Virginia @ Louisville
Army @ Rutgers
Clemson @ Virginia
Indiana @ Purdue
Tennessee @ Vanderbilt
Eastern Michigan @ Temple
Citadel @ Florida
UCF @ Memphis
Colorado St. @ Wyoming
Syracuse @ Notre Dame
Arkansas @ Mississippi St.
Tulane @ Tulsa
Washington @ Washington St.
Florida Atlantic @ Arkansas St.
Michigan St. @ Penn St.
Air Force @ TCU
Ole Miss @ LSU
Stanford @ California
Illinois @ Northwestern
Boston College @ Wake Forest
Akron @ Ohio
Marshall @ Rice
UTEP @ Houston
Cal Poly @ Wisconsin
North Texas @ Middle Tennessee
Iowa St. @ Kansas St.
Louisiana Tech @ New Mexico St.
Boise St. @ Nevada
Duke @ Virginia Tech
BYU @ Utah
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Oregon St. @ Arizona
East Carolina @ UAB
Iowa @ Minnesota
UL-Monroe @ FIU
UL-Lafayette @ Troy
Florida St. @ Maryland
Texas Tech @ Oklahoma
UNLV @ San Diego St.
Idaho @ Hawaii
Connecticut @ South Florida



Upset Alerts

Central Michigan over Ball St. - The Chippewas are the two-time MAC champions. Something tells me they aren't going to just give that title away.

Florida St. over Maryland - Maryland is the truest definition of a helter skelter team. I think the 'Noles take it to them this week.

Arizona over Oregon St. - I really want the Beavers to win just so they can keep the Trojans away from the PAC-10 title. However, Arizona is a very dangerous team, especially at home. I think Tuitama goes off this week.

BYU over Utah - One thing I've learned from watching college football all my life; Always go with the underdog in the Holy War!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome call on Central Michigan, even though it didn't pan out. If I could keep my directional Michigans straight, I'd probably be better at picking these things.