Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week - 36-18

Overall - 321-72

Man, what a horrible performance last week. I feel like I should apologize for how shitty I was at prognosticating the games. If I were the head coach at Clemson, I would have been fired by now. Then again, if I were the head coach at Tennessee, I might have gotten a raise.

I would also like to point out that I was 0-4 on my upset picks last week. I would just like to say, Fuck Cinderella! What a bitch.....

Here's my guaranteed awesome picks:



Florida St. @ NC State
BYU @ TCU
Hawaii @ Boise St.
Texas Tech
@ Texas A&M
Syracuse @ South Florida
Wake Forest @ Maryland
Purdue @ Northwestern
Memphis @ East Carolina
Connecticut @ Rutgers
Miami (OH) @ Bowling Green
Georgia Tech @ Clemson
Western Michigan @ Central Michigan
Wisconsin
@ Iowa
Vanderbilt @ Georgia
Nebraska
@ Iowa St.
Akron @ Eastern Michigan
Colorado St. @ Utah
Baylor @ Oklahoma St.
Southern Miss @ Rice
Ole Miss @ Alabama
Kansas @ Oklahoma
USC
@ Washington St.
Ohio St. @ Michigan St.
North Carolina @ Virginia
Pittsburgh @ Navy
Middle Tennessee @ Louisville
Miami (FL)
@ Duke
Army @ Buffalo
Marshall
@ UAB
Stanford @ UCLA
Toledo @ Northern Illinois
Utah St. @ Nevada
Michigan @ Penn St.
San Diego St. @ New Mexico
Kansas St. @ Colorado
Arkansas @ Kentucky
Florida Atlantic
@ Western Kentucky
Oregon St. @ Washington
Arkansas St. @ UL-Lafayette
Idaho @ Louisiana Tech
North Texas @ UL-Monroe
Mississippi St. @ Tennessee
Florida International @ Troy
Missouri
@ Texas
LSU @ South Carolina
Virginia Tech @ Boston College
San Jose St. @ New Mexico St.
UTEP @ Tulsa
Indiana @ Illinois
Houston
@ SMU
California @ Arizona
Air Force @ UNLV


Upset Alert:

Rutgers over Connecticut - I still think Rutgers has the potential to be a decent football team. With a big win over the Huskies, Rutgers could get it's season back on track.

Georgia Tech over Clemson - This is only an upset in the talent department. The Tigers are falling apart as a football team, which means Georgia Tech should win this one.

Navy over Pittsburgh - The Midshipmen are a solid football team that I think Pitt will overlook. Plus, Dave Wannstedt is still the head coach at Pittsburgh.

Mississippi St. over Tennessee - The Bulldogs just upset the best team in the state of Tennessee. Now they get a chance to do the same against the worst team in the state of Tennessee.

Missouri over Texas - I originally picked Texas in this one. After going back and forth I finally settled on Mizzou to take the upset. This is probably the upset pick that I am the least sure about.

No comments: