Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NCAA 2009: Consider it copped....

So I purchased NCAA Football 2009 today. If you haven't already picked it up I should warn you, your first instinct will be to drop kick the game across your room. The graphics at first glance seemed to have digressed from last year's version.

However, after playing for a few hours I started to find myself liking it more.

There are a few complaints of course. For one, Xbox 360 for whatever reason, doesn't include all of the 1-aa teams. This pisses me off a lil bit. There's something nice about building Montana St. into a national power that I miss. The game is also a lot easier than previous years. That makes the games a lil more boring to actually play.

One thing that's nice about this year's version is that the best players are far and away better than the rest of the comp. Percy Harvin and Chris Rainey are near impossible to take down in the open field. Noel Devine, Joe McKnight and Jeremy Maclin are a few other players I've noticed.

Well, I didn't play the game too much so there's not too much critique. If you're a fan of the franchise go out and buy it. If not, you might just want to wait for Madden.

No comments: