Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tuberville Q&A

Thanks to the good 'ol rednecks at auburnsports.com, here is an interview with head redneck in charge, Tommy Tuberville.




AuburnSports.com: The 19 early commitments is by far the most at this time for Auburn. What prompted all these early verbals?
Tuberville: Well, I think it's a combination of a lot of things. For one we have more money o throw at the recruits. I mean, how is someone going to turn that down? Also, what kid would pass up a chance to frequently bang an Auburn co-ed? I know I've been there plenty of times. It's fantastic! We're gonna beat Bama again this year.
AuburnSports.com: Does having two new coordinators, Paul Rhoads - who is from the North where the early commitment trend started - and Tony Franklin - who is very decisive - play a role in the early commitments?
Tuberville: No. I'm the only man that matters around here, so it's all my doing. We're gonna beat Bama again this year.
AuburnSports.com: Explain your evaluation process in offering a prospect.
Tuberville: If he's capable of running the ball, we'll take him. I also have to take into account how easy it will be to fix his transcripts so he will get accepted into college. A lot of high schools have made that very difficult now. We're gonna beat Bama again this year.
AuburnSports.com: Looking at the class now, are there any positions that need to be concentrated on over the next six months?
Tuberville: We're gonna beat Bama again this year.
AuburnSports.com: How is your health coming off of surgery?
Tuberville: Well I'm a little sore to tell you the truth. The doctor said it's always a little awkward to come back from penile reduction surgery. Hopefully, I will make a full recovery so I can get back to those Auburn co-eds we talked about. We're gonna beat Bama again this year.
AuburnSports.com: How much longer do you plan on coaching at Auburn?
Tuberville: I plan on coaching until we lose a game to Bama. Since that doesn't look too likely to happen any time soon, I may end up coaching until I die. Nick Saban is a douche.

No comments: