Saturday, July 19, 2008

Urban thinks this year's Gators could be special.

In a recent interview with the Orlando Sentinel , Coach Meyer has expressed how good he feels his Gators can be.

Meyer said he has had 2 great teams in all his years of coaching, he feels this year's Gators could be the third.

Here's one quote I found interesting:

"When your O-line is the best part of your offense, that's a pretty good indication," Meyer said. "We're a very physical offense and this will be, if we're healthy, the best offense since our staff has been here. On defense we're just looking for who's going to stand up and rally the troops. We have to play much better on defense."

Check out the rest of the story at the link I provided.

2 comments:

-]~W:I:L:L~[- said...

Cannot wait for SEC football, especially games like UF-UGA, LSU-AUB. I cannot find anything to post on, sorry about that. Another game I can't wait to see: OSU-USC, Ohio State gets SHELLED in that one, I'm gonna say 45-20. Whaddya think the scores going to be?

LeakBrewerGator said...

I think it will be a little bit closer than that. I still think the Trojans will win it, but I'd say more in the range of 31-24.