Saturday, August 16, 2008

Countdown: 12 Days!

12 Days



A lot of "experts" are predicting Texas to suffer a down year this season. I don't blame them for making that prediction. However, I think the Longhorns will surprise some people this season. I currently have them in my top 10. Actually, I want to move them lower but I'm too god damn lazy to make a whole new ranking list before week 1. So until Colt McCoy and the UT assholes screw things up, they're in my top 10. The Horns will face a tough Florida Atlantic team to open the season. Don't be surprised if Rusty Smith and the Owls give them all they can handle.

1 comment:

-]~W:I:L:L~[- said...

If McCoy can do something similar to his freshman year and not his sohpmore, they might possibly be in the hunt for the Big 12. But that doesn't happen unless Colt really steps up, and plays Heisman candidate-esque. And Rusty Smith really is a solid QB at FAU, give him props for leading the owls to a bowl game last year.