Friday, May 30, 2008

Brandon Warren moves up on my shit list

It was announced today that former Florida State Seminole standout tight end Brandon Warren will be transferring to Tennessee.

Brandon Warren first asked for his transfer from FSU to go back to his home state of Tennessee, but Bobby Bowden pulled a Charlie Weis and denied him.

Here is the official transcript from the meeting.:

BW: Caoch Bowden, I wanna transfer to Tennessee.
BB: Daggumit, who the hell are you?
BW: It's me Brandon! I started at tight end for you.
BB: What the hell does that mean?
BW: I am on your football team!
BB: A what now?
BW: I give up. Just sign this piece of paper.
BB: Did Tommy and Terry put you up to this? I won't go to that home they wanna put me in.

Bowden the tore up the transfer request and totally cock-blocked Warren from joining the Vols. Latest news has come out that Warren was recently admitted into the University of Tennessee. This should clear the way for Warren to join the Vols.

Of course, with a douche for a coach and no QB whatsoever, Warren's presence may mean absolute crap.

No comments: