Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week - 58-8

Overall - 118-22


No, those numbers aren't typos, and yes, I am that damn good!

I would like to make the vow now that I will NEVER again pick Army or Syracuse no matter what the circumstances are. I don't know what I was thinking picking those ass pinatas to win their respective games. I also would like to apologize to New Hampshire and Akron for degrading your programs by making those selections. I am terribly sorry.

On to my Week 3 picks!

(Note: I have done away with that god-awful table. I will now highlight and enlarge the team I predict to win.)

North Carolina @ Rutgers
Kansas @ South Florida
California @ Maryland
UL-Lafayette @ Illinois
Southern Illinois @ Northwestern
Florida Atlantic @ Michigan St.
Montana St. @ Minnesota
Navy @ Duke
North Carolina St. @ Clemson
Temple @ Buffalo
Toledo @ Eastern Michigan
Iowa St. @ Iowa
Nevada @ Missouri
Washington St. @ Baylor
UAB @ Tennessee
Ball St. @ Akron
Central Michigan @ Ohio
Delaware St. @ Kent st.
East Carolina @ Tulane
Charleston Southern @ Miami(OH)
North Dakota St. @ Wyoming
Georgia @ South Carolina
Arkansas @ Texas
Oregon @ Purdue
Penn St. @ Syracuse
UCLA @ BYU
Michigan @ Notre Dame
Air Force @ Houston
Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech
Chattanooga @ Florida St.
Hawaii @ Oregon St.
Western Michigan @ Idaho
Auburn @ Mississippi St.
Western Kentucky @ Alabama
SMU @ Texas Tech
Middle Tennessee @ Kentucky
Samford @ Ole Miss
New Mexico St. @ Nebraska
Rice @ Vanderbilt
Memphis @ Marshall
Southern Miss @ Arkansas St.
Alabama A&M @ UL-Monroe
Stanford @ TCU
Alcorn St. @ Troy
Missouri St. @ Oklahoma St.
Virginia @ Connecticut
Oklahoma @ Washington
Ohio St. @ USC
North Texas @ LSU
Utah @ Utah St.
San Diego St. @ San Jose St.
Bowling Green @ Boise St.
Arizona @ New Mexico
UNLV @ Arizona St.
Wisconsin @ Fresno St.


Upset Alert: Look out for the OBC this week. His Gamecocks are looking to revenge that embarrassing defeat at the hands of Vandy last season. SOS has a habit of pulling off at least one upset a year, and we all know he owns Georgia. All that being said, I think the Dawgs have enough to get by SC, plus the Gamecocks still have to find a QB.

No comments: