Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week - 36-17

Overall - 243-61


Much like my beloved Florida Gators, I had an off week. The 17 losses were easily the most I've suffered through all season.

This week, my picks come early due to the Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee showdown tonight on ESPN2.

Hopefully, I have better results this week.

Florida Atlantic @ Middle Tennessee
Louisiana Tech @ Boise St.
Pittsburgh @ South Florida
Memphis @ UAB
Oregon St. @ Utah
BYU @ Utah St.
Cincinnati @ Marshall
Penn St. @ Purdue
Duke @ Georgia Tech
Iowa @ Michigan St.
Indiana @ Minnesota
Boston College @ North Carolina St.
Rutgers @ West Virginia
Akron @ Kent St.
Oklahoma @ Baylor
Florida @ Arkansas
Kansas @ Iowa St.
Western Kentucky @ Virginia Tech
Alcorn St. @ New Mexico St.
UNLV @ Colorado St.
Ohio @ Western Michigan
Stanford @ Notre Dame
Army @ Tulane
Kentucky @ Alabama
Texas Tech @ Kansas St.
Arizona St. @ California
Illinois @ Michigan
South Carolina @ Ole Miss
Temple @ Miami(OH)
SMU @ UCF
Florida St. @ Miami(FL)
Eastern Michigan @ Bowling Green
Navy @ Air Force
Nevada @ Idaho
Auburn @ Vanderbilt
San Diego St. @ TCU
Texas A&M @ Oklahoma St.
Connecticut @ North Carolina
Florida International @ North Texas
Maryland @ Virginia
UL-Lafayette @ UL-Monroe
UTEP @ Southern Miss
Northern Illinois @ Tennessee
Ball St. @ Toledo
Washington @ Arizona
Texas @ Colorado
Oregon @ USC
Ohio St.@ Wisconsin
Rice @ Tulsa
Missouri @ Nebraska
Wyoming @ New Mexico
Hawaii @ Fresno St.
Washington St. @ UCLA

Upset Alert - I already picked Vandy over Auburn , so of course that's my upset pick of the week. Also, I really wanted to pick Colorado over Texas. However, the Buffs performance last week against Florida St. really forced me to go with the 'Horns. We'll see....

No comments: