Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week - 43-11

Overall - 161-33


For some reason it seems like I missed a lot more than 11 games this past week. I guess my awesomeness is hard to fathom even for myself. If it wasn't for the PAC-10, most notably Arizona, Arizona St. ad California, I might have had back-to-back weeks of single digit misses.

I have to make my picks early this week because their is a monster showdown on Wednesday.

As I did last week, I will highlight my pick.

Kansas St. @ Louisville (This is the momentous game I spoke of on Wednesday.)
West Virginia @ Colorado (I think Dan Hawkins will have his bunch ready to play some division 1 football.)
Baylor @ Connecticut
Troy @ Ohio St. (Just barely.)
East Carolina @ North Carolina St. (The dream season continues.)
Temple @ Penn St.
Mississippi St. @ Georgia Tech
Ohio @ Northwestern
Florida Atlantic @ Minnesota (For the second straight season.)
Iowa @ Pittsburgh
Central Michigan @ Purdue
Alabama @ Arkansas ('Bama wins the Douchebag Bowl.)
South Carolina St. @ Clemson
UCF @ Boston College
Eastern Michigan @ Maryland
Akron @ Army
Buffalo @ Missouri
Wyoming @ BYU
Arizona @ UCLA
Indiana St. @ Northern Illinois (Jerry Kill's first win as a Husky.)
UL-Monroe @ Tulane
Florida @ Tennessee (It will be closer than last year....But not by much.)
Boise St. @ Oregon (I like Boise St., but not enough.)
Houston @ Colorado St.
Notre Dame @ Michigan St.
Virginia Tech @ North Carolina
Northeastern @ Syracuse ( I know I said I'd never pick the Orange again, but I'm giving them one more chance.)
Miami(FL) @ Texas A&M
Rutgers @ Navy
Marshall @ Southern Miss
Utah @ Air Force
Alabama St. @ UAB
Idaho @ Utah St. (Quite possibly the worst game of all-time.)
South Florida @ Florida International
Rice @ Texas
Massachusetts @ Texas Tech
Wake Forest @ Florida St.
Sam Houston St. @ Kansas
Ball St. @ Indiana (Nate Davis to Dante Love all game long.)
Murray St. @ Western Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Ole Miss
Portland St. @ Washington St.
Kent St. @ UL-Lafayette
Middle Tennessee @ Arkansas St.
SE Louisiana @ Louisiana Tech
Wofford @ South Carolina
Tennessee Tech @ Western Michigan
New Mexico @ Tulsa
Miami(OH) @ Cincinnati
LSU @ Auburn (The game of the week.)
Georgia @ Arizona St.
Nicholls St. @ Memphis
TCU @ SMU
Fresno St. @ Toledo
San Jose St. @ Stanford
Iowa St. @ UNLV
New Mexico St. @ UTEP


Upset Alert: UNLV has a real good chance to take down it's second straight BCS opponent when they host Iowa St. Portland St. will give Wazzo all they can handle as well. Also, it might not be considered an upset, but Florida St. will be playing for all kinds of respect when they host Wake Forest on Saturday, Of course, the 'Noles probably don't care too much about respect anyway.

No comments: