Friday, June 20, 2008

NBC's Fall lineup secures a boring future

It has been announced that the NBC network and Notre Dame have reached a 5 year contract extension. This ensures that the Irish will continue to undeservedly have their own network.

I actually like watching Notre Dame games because I hate them. I hate Notre Dame, I hate Charlie Weis, and I hate Irish people. So to be able to watch the Irish lose 8 or 9 times a year will be sweet.

Also, every game has me in suspense because I never know when Charlie Weis will finally give in to the cholesterol demon and die on the sideline. Weis has taking over the top spot of most likely to die on the football field, replacing Buccaneer fullback Mike Alstott.

NBC has been raping American retinas since 1991 by broadcasting Notre Dame games. Chairman Dick Ebeersol said that the network did not look at on the field performance when deciding to renew the Irish's contract.

That's just great! Who care that Notre Dame will be garbage for the next decade, let's just throw them on TV. What else would you expect from the network that actually televised the XFL.

So Irish fans, enjoy watching your team get their ass handed to them up til 2015.

No comments:

Blog Archive